Pricing and Offers
I now offer a FREE* Pupil App (worth £4.99) to sync with my instructor's app - PassRight
app download here
A £5 gift voucher will be given to each new pupil who starts their lessons from the 10th June 2017 who pays 10 hours block of lessons and upon downloading the app themselves from iTunes Store (and Android Play Store later in 2017)
Book and pay for a 10 hour block* of lessons and save money...
- Lesson price is £26 per hour - normally of a 2 hour duration, when
- Booking 10 hours or more: entitles you to a £2 per hour discount* - it's a £20 save!!
- Refresher lessons/sessions and motorway lessons/Pass Plus as well as
- Full UK licence holders that wish to have refresher lessons/sessions the hourly rate is£28
The following methods of payment are prefered :
- Cash - at the start of the lesson
- Cheque - payable in my name, not the driving school's
- Bank transfer - must be made no later than 48 hours before agreed booked lesson
- PayPal - ask me for account details
- Recommend a friend and when he/she books and pays for the first 10 hour block, you will receive an extra hour absolutely FREE
- Recommend more friends, earn more FREE lessons. (This offer only applies when the first block of 10 hours is paid and confirmed)
How Many Hours?
Statistically, a beguinner pupil will need around 35-45* hours on average of professional training plus additional private practice if possible for the best chance of passing first time. Assuming the pupil has reasonable continuity of at least 2 hours per week however some people may need more and others less and its very much dependent on age.
Table figures above shown are based on the DVSA research
Why having a 2 hour driving lesson each week will save you time and money:
A driving lesson is structured to a pupil's individual needs. It should allow for consolidation of previous topics and progression onto new ones. This can be achieved by structuring the lesson into 20 minutes segments so that the pupil remains interested and motivated without becoming tired and losing concentration.
- first 20 min - recap of last lesson and drive to practice area
- 4 x 20 min - introduction of new topics, understanding learned and re-visit topics by practicing them
- last 20 min - debrief and evaluation of the progress made, plan next lesson and return to drop off point and wind down
With commitment to regular training and by taking two hour lessons pupils can reduce the number of hours by up to a third.
Please note: Lessons need to be paid in advance to benefit from the discounts. It's your responsibility to give 48 hours notice, not including weekends, should you need to cancel/postpone your agreed lessons' day & times to avoid being charged.
ie: If your lesson is on a Monday at 9.30 am, then you must call me on the previous Thursday before 9.30 am to inform me you will not be able to attend your lesson as agreed initially.(If you do not give me at least 48 hours notice your lesson will be charged at the normal hourly rate.)
¹ Limited Time Offer can be withdrawn at any time and without notice.
* Available for a limited time only
! Should a refund be asked for on advance block payments, hourly price
reverts to flat rate and only the remaining amount will be refunded,
that means that discounted amounts are not refunded.
So, why wait! Let's get started!!
Mon - Fri: 9.30 AM - 6.30 PM
Mon - Fri: 9.00 AM - 7.00 PM