New Ford Focus Titanium 1.5 TDCi - Year 2016
- responsive when going up the hills
- holds the road very well especially on the bends
- auto start/stop which is highly helpful when/if you let it stall - quickly press the clutch down and it restarts itself again
- hill start assist - car senses its on a hill and holds itself from rolling back
- really accurate when doing all your manoeuvres
- spacious and very comfortable with seat height adjusting lever and lumbar support.
New features on 2016 model:
- power start button - key no longer needed
- automatic headlights & wipers with rain sensor
- cruise control/speed limiter
- auto-dimming rear-view mirror
- active city stop - prevents crash at 30 mph or less
- rear parking distance sensors.
All this to help keep your hands on the wheel and your eyes on the road ahead